Wyndham's Theatre location
Along the main artery road of the West End, Charing Cross Road, the Wyndham’s Theatre is central to London’s theatreland. Its location means getting there – and back - is never a problem, with excellent public transport links. Plus there are a great many pubs, restaurants and hotels, all within walking distance.
- The nearest tube station is Leicester Square (for the Northern and Piccadilly lines), which is pretty much on the theatre’s doorstep. Piccadilly Circus tube station (for Bakerloo and Piccadilly lines) is also nearby
- 1 minute from Leicester Square: Head straight out of the station. Depending on which exit you take, the theatre will either be across the road from you or on your left
- 5 minutes from Piccadilly Circus: Exit the station and head towards the Trocadero and Leicester Square down Coventry Street. Take a right after Burger King and head straight down the street until you reach Charing Cross Road. Turn left onto the road and cross the street to find the theatre
- Buses to Charing Cross Road: 24, 29, 176
- Buses to Piccadilly Circus and Shaftesbury Avenue: 9, 14, 19, 22, 38
- The Wyndham’s theatre is inside the city's traffic Congestion Charge Zone, which applies weekdays (excluding bank holidays) from 7am until 6pm and costs £10 a day. If you 're driving to the theatre after 6pm, there's no charge.
- The venue belongs to the excellent Q-Park Scheme. Get your ticket stamped at the theatre and you get 50% off parking.
- The closest participating car park is the 24hr Q Park Chinatown Car Park (20 Newport Place, WC2H 7PR). Parking costs £18 for up to 3hrs and £24 for 4hrs, 50% off with a validated car parking ticket.